• Tau Fireblade [1]

Here's my first new Tau model, and he's a really cool plastic model. The Tau Fireblade leads your Firewarrior cadre's, and he's sporting a more advanced set of armor. The only thing I find slightly odd is the pose of holding his blade up, while holding his rifle in the other hand - it seems slightly awkward. It would have been good if they'd included a few other arms, as they do in the Firewarrior boxed set, and maybe gave you the option to have him pointing, checking readings on a device, or holding a grenade. I might have to try doing some variants of the Fireblade with some of the spare Firewarrior parts from my bitz box.

I'm painting him up as a Tau Sept using the default color scheme. The base will be finished in martian red as per the rest of my Tau army.

No comments:

Post a Comment