• Dwarf Rangers

Over the weekend I finally finished three of my Dwarf Rangers, and I've started batch painting the next four. I can't do the entire squad in one go, as I get bored with them, so I've broken them down into bite-sized chunks. Initially I had a bit of trouble with the cloaks, but I'm getting the hang of it now, and they're looking good. I've varied their hair color and beards a bit as well, to give them some individuality, as I'll be keeping their clothing in similar colors so they have a unified theme. I had tried stringing the bow on one of the archers, but the string went funny when painted, so I ended up removing it. The resin bases from Back-2-Base-ix look great as usual. The dwarfs are standing on ruin bases, broken rock slabs, with dirt, and a little touch of static grass. The rock is painted in Shadow Gray with Fortress Gray drybrushing. The dirt is Scorched Brown with Vomit Brown dry brushing. Simple but effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment