• The end of all things

Well I couldn't believe it! I received the last issue of BGIME yesterday. The set is complete, which is a shame, because it was a good series, and a cheap source of miniatures. I don't think I'd have been able to get into the hobby without it, so I will be sad to see it go. On the flipside, I suppose I can save up the money I would have spent on that for other things now. I'm trying to get something cool finished for the Golden Demon competition this year. The guy at the shop reckons my work is pretty good, and I should have a good chance of winning something (although he probably just whispers sweet nothings in everybody's ear!). The last issue came with Sharkey (shame they didn't see fit to provide Worm as well). I've started painting him already, and he's nearly finished after one evening. I must be getting faster - I just have to finish his cloak, and the little dagger on his belt. I'll probably need to go out and buy some more paint though, because I don't have any Vermin Brown, and my Skull White is nearly gone. I've also finished Ghan Buri Ghan, he just needs basing, then I'll post him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment