• Space Marines WIP

In a departure from my usual LOTR minis, I'm painting some Space Marines with my youngest at the moment - sort of a father/son project. We're painting them as the Blood Angels, so lots of nice reds, oranges, and yellows. I really like micro detailing these, painting the little gauges, buttons, lights, cables, hoses and things on the armor. Beeb is doing quite well painting the armor, and I'm teaching him to do edging, highlights and shading now. He's starting to get the hang of it. I've bought a tank for him to do next to go with his squad.

If you look in the picture you might also be able to see my Farmer Maggot and his dogs that I'm also painting, and I've started Ghan Buri Ghan as well, but I need to get some Tanned Flesh paint for doing his skin, as he looks to dark with the flesh tones I've used so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment