• Grandmaster Mordrak [1]

Here's my Grandmaster Mordrak character - he's constructed from a modified Kaldor Draigo body, with an iron halo, a different helmet, a cut down daemon hammer (it has a shorter handle - think Thor's mjolnir!) and he's sporting dual storm bolters. I'm not sure whether to remove the other one or not - it looks kind of cool even if he isn't using both in the rules. I've also attached some vials and canisters to his belt.

I'm trying to come up with some appropriate design to go on his tabard at the moment. Thinking of a skull and inquisition symbol motif!

I've also got a bunch of Ghost Knights ready to paint up too. I was trying out the glow effect on this model first to make sure I was confident enough to do it. I'm reasonably happy with how its come out so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment