• Blood Angels Land Raider

Finally making some progress on completing the Land Raider. This has been a mammoth project, and I don't think I'll be rushing to do another one of these in a hurry. Most of the hull is finally painted, and I'm working on the detailing now. I managed to get some replacement guns for the weaponless sponson, and we're now outfitted with a set of linked storm bolters, a krak missile launcher, a set of linked lascannons, the heavy bolter, smoke launchers, and frag launchers. I've moved the sponsons forward, so the side hatches are now behind the guns for deploying Terminators to the rear if required. I had to make some replacement armor panels for the storm bolter assembly on the left sponson, and it came out really well. I used a punch to imprint some rivets onto the panels, and some purity seals that were left over from the Devastator sprue to add detail. I've still got to come up with something to replace the missing sensor pod from the front of the Raider.

No comments:

Post a Comment